Transceiver CB Mobile, AM/FM/SSB, Max 4W AM/FM and 12W SSB.
6 European Standards.
Electret Condenser 6-Pin Microphone.
|Price End user EU||€ 309,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 255,37 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Avera p/n||ALBR 12589|
|Sub Category||ALBRECHT CB|
|Packing Length (cm)||37|
|Packing Width (cm)||18|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||9|
|Packing Weight in grams||2195|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
6 EUROPEAN STANDARDS:
Configuration E 40CH AM/FM 4W, SSB 12W
Configuration dl 40CH AM 1W / 80CH FM 4W, 40CH SSB 4W.
Configuration EC 40CH FM 4W
Configuration PL 40CH AM 4W / FM 4W, -0KHz Offset
Configuration U 40CH FM 4W CEPT and UK frequencies
Configuration U5 USA setting, only AM/SSB
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
* 80 channels FM(4W)(D,CZ,SK.
* 80 channels FM(4W) UK+int.
* 40 channels AM(1W/4W country specific for PL(ooffset),I,E and new EU standard.
* 40 channels SSB(USB, LSB) 4W/12W for E,I,PL(ooffset) and new standard.
* Channel select by rotary knob and mic up/down keys.
* Up/down Scan and Memo Scan.
* LCD with frequency/channel indication.
* RF- and mic-Gain via software keys.
* Dual Watch, CH 9 and CH 19 switching.
* Separate knobs for Volume, Squelch and Clarifier.
* Adjustable power.
* 10 steps S - and PWR Meter.
* 5 programmable memory channels.
* Menu functions: Beep, Roger Beep, Transmit.
* Time-out-timer, 7illumination colors.
* 6 pin Mic socket, powerful speaker socket.
* SHIFT and RPT functions for amateur radoi use.
Electret Microphone, 6-Pin Connector.
WIRING OF MIC CABLE:
Attention: PIN-4 is according to Albrecht standard!
Pin 1 = Modulation
Pin 2 = PTT-RX on ground for receiving
Pin 3 = PTT-TX on ground for transmitting
Pin 4 = Up/Down
Pin 5 = Ground
Pin 6 = Pwer Supply for Electret Microphone
July 2014: Originally AE5890 and AE7500 had a different circuitry to detect the UP and DOWN keys of the microphone compared to the standard Albrecht Mic wiring.
Therefore the standard Albrecht microphones always had to be modified to work on these two devices.
In the meantime the AE5890 has been changed to Albrecht Mic standard. The AE7500 should follow from the next production.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
AE 5890 EU, AE5890EU, AE-5890-EU.
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Monday 13 February 2012.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.