CB City SPEECH PROCESSOR KIT *DISCONTINUED
Building/Construction Kit containing PCB, Components, Construction and Installation Manual to build the famous CB City International DYNAMIC SPEECH PROCESSOR.
|Price End user EU||€ 9.999,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 8.263,64 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Avera p/n||PCB 0019|
|Type||CB City SPEECH PROCESSOR KIT *DISCONTINUED|
|Packing Length (cm)||20|
|Packing Width (cm)||13|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||3|
|Packing Weight in grams||90|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
|Origin||United States of America|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Ever wonder why Rock N Roll radio stations always seem so loud? Or why TV commercials seem to be louder than the program itself? The reason is because smart broadcasters use exactly the same modulation processing that’s now yours in this simple add-on device. You won’t find this circuitry in the average radio; it would cost a lot more. And the sophisticated design requires too many parts to fit inside a power mike.
Your voice only modulates a transmitter about 30% on the average. So during a one-minute transmission, you’re really only hitting full RF power output for about 20 seconds; the other 40 seconds are wasted energy. Here’s why: almost all of the voice power is concentrated in the consonant sounds (B, K, S, etc.). The vowel sounds (A, E, I, O, U) contain very little average power and can cause high-intensity peaks which easily overmodulate a transmitter, causing channel splatter and bleedover. Also, voice frequencies below 500 Hz and above 3000 Hz contain little power and don’t really improve voice communications. With our DYNAMIC SPEECH PROCESSOR, the unwanted frequencies are reduced while at the same time the high intensity peaks are clipped off. The ’scope photos show how the DSP effectively raises the average power relative to the peak power. The result is a dramatic increase in perceived loudness by the listener, to about 90% average modulation. Now you’re running at your full potential RF power output almost all the time! And the best part is that proper adjustment of the DSP output eliminates overmodulation and channel bleedover while letting your voice punch through LOUD!
· 6 dB improvement (one S-unit) in AM/SSB audio power with little or no distortion. Improves communications during heavy interference or weak-signal conditions.
· Prevents overmodulation bleedover while maintaining extremely high average modulation. Over 30 dB of dynamic range is compressed to modulation levels averaging 90%, even when you whisper!· Harmonic and RC filtering assure clean, problem free audio signal.
· Powerful IC design is equal to 15 transistors. Adjustable clipping and output controls to match any situation or radio; works with any CB or HAM transceiver. Jumper options to match any stock mike, power mike, high or low impedance.
· Simple installation. Small size (3 x 2¼ inch) fits easily inside radio. Connects to mike wires. Powered by the radio’s own +12 VDC supply. (Only 15 mA current drain.) Includes instructions for separate box mounting if desired.
· Simple kit construction. Completely illustrated, non-technical instructions. Use soldering iron and common hand tools.
On bottom of this screen is a link to servicedocs.com. There you can read the documentation on how to build and install this speech processor.
Building is for risk of buyer, not for seller.
1 Pc of PCB plus Components
1 Pc of User Manual in English.
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
PCB 0019, Speech Processor,
Not available on the product
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 31 January 2013.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.