GearKeeper TL1-3008 10-Pack *DISCONTINUED
Personal Heavy Tool Tether, Economy Coil 1.3 cm (1/2 inch).
• Load Limit: 6,8 Kg (15 lb).
• Mounting System: Aluminum Carabiner.
• Tool Attachment: Web Loop with Barrel Lock
• Retracted Length: 66 cm (26 inch)
• Extended Length: 111 cm (44 inch)
• Color: Black.
• Packing: 10-Pack.
Substitute item(s): GearKeeper TL1-3134 10-Pack.
|Price End user EU||€ 9.999,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 8.263,64 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Type||GearKeeper TL1-3008 10-Pack *DISCONTINUED|
|Packing Length (cm)||21|
|Packing Width (cm)||12|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||3|
|Packing Weight in grams||80|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
|Origin||United States of America|
(1) GEARKEEPER Tool Tethering Products
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Protect Your Tools and Your Coworkers
• Our wide selection of Tool Tethers offer a protective lanyard system for tools up to 6,8 kg (15 pounds).
• They provide a supple, low-profile coil system that minimizes the possibility of entanglement, allows full-arms reach and tool use without any adverse retraction force.
• The coil is enclosed in tough nylon webbing to provide strength and added safety.
• They are ideal for working at heights with heavy tools; preventing tool damage or personal injury.
• The Gear Keeper® Heavy Tool Tethers are available in Personal Attachment models and Bucket Attachment models.
• Non-Conductive models provide a method for easily exchanging one tool for another on the tether.
• Retracted Length: 71 cm (28 inch)
• Extended Length: 122 cm (48 inch)
• Load Limit: 6,8 Kg (15 lb).
• To a Person: Carabiner
• To a Tool: Web Loop with Barrel Lock
STAINLESS STEEL VERSUS ALULUMINIUM CARABINERS:
• For TOOL TETHERS most models have a version with STAINLESS STEEL Carabiners and a version with ALUMINIUM Carabiners.
• The ALUMINIUM version is most common in the US and is lower in cost.
• The STAINLESS STEEL version is for marine applications.
• Use the STAINLESS STEEL version when locking screw gate closure is required .
• Use the STAINLESS STEEL version when it is required that the carabiner can not be removed from the lanyard.
• Maximum Tool weight is 15 lbs/6,8 Kg
• This is NOT a break-away safe lanyard - do not use around machinery
• Caution - dropping heavy tools can result in loss of balance and injury
• NOT for personal fall protection use
10 Pc of TL1-3008
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
GearKeeperTL1300810PK, TL1-3008-10PK, TL1 3008 10PK, TL1300810PK
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Wednesday 3 April 2013.
Last change made Thursday 5 July 2018.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.