FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
The new Glomex satellite antenna Explorer covers all Europe with its 50 cm in diameter and 30 cm in height.
It weighs 6 kg. and has a consumption of approximately 1 Amp/H at 12 V.
It is equipped with the latest electronic gyroscopes generation that can offset any type of movement of the vehicle and allows the viewing of your favourite program whilst travelling.
There is no electricity consumption whilst the vehicle is stopped.
Uniquely with this antenna, any user can update the software of the antenna by using the supplied software and a SD memory card, as the one you would use in a digital camera.
Updates for the software are available at www.glomex.it Satellites available, preloaded: Astra1, Astra2, Hotbird.
* Min E.I.R.P.: 49 dBW
* Antenna Gain: 34 db
* Dish size: 46 cm x 26 cm
* Antenna Type: OFFSET
* Antenna Polarisation: linear V/H
* LNB frequency range: 10.7 to 12.75 GHz
* Radome type: U.V. resistant
* Radome Diameter: 50 cm
* Radome Height: 30 cm
* Antenna Weight (including radome): 6 Kg
* Power: 12 VDC/ 1 Amp
* Operating Temp. Range: -20° to +55°
* Elevation Range: 20° to 60°
* Azimuth Turn Range: Unlimited
* Acquisition time (Stationary): < 40 sec.
* Acquisition time (In-Motion): < 50 sec.
* Tracking rate: < 50°/sec.
* Control unit with 3 satellite loaded: ASTRA1 19°E/ASTRA2 28°E/HOTBIRD 13°E
* Type of stabilization: 2-Axis by gyro sensor and micro-step motor + 3° axis by interpolation
* 2 Years Warranty
* Made of ASA material against the ageing and the yellowing of the radome
* High gain and low noise factor Line-Amplifiers with Gain Control
* Best quality price
* Over 25 years experience in the engineering of Mobile Antennas for marine and terrestrial vehicles
* Best quality coax cables, mountings and accessories
* Designed on the best aerodynamic factor
* A full range of mountings and accessories for the easiest and safest installation
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
VIDEO 1 = Glomex Mobile - Test Lab 2 European Tour - Feb. 2011.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
S460M, S460-M, S-460M, Explorer
This product was added to our website on Wednesday 11 November 2009.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.