Maco LASER-400 12-ELEMENT V/H BEAM
Antenna 10/11 Meter Base, Switchable Polarity 12-Elements Laser Beam.
The 12-Element Laser is designed to achieve the maximum gain and front-to-back ratio using a Quad Reflector and Yagi parasitic elements.
There are six elements horizontal and six elements vertical, scientifically spaced on a boom of 945 cm.
The 12 Element Laser is second only to the Super Laser 500. It uses the same top quality aircraft aluminum that the larger Laser 500 uses, except that model 500 uses a boom OD of 7,6 cm (3 inches)
|Price End user EU||€1.098,99 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€908,26 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||MACO LASER400|
|Type||Maco LASER-400 12-ELEMENT V/H BEAM|
|Category||MACO & GIZMOTCHY Products|
|Sub Category||MACO and GIZMOTCHY Antennas USA|
|Packing Length (cm)||206|
|Packing Width (cm)||15|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||15|
|Packing Weight in grams||24000|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
|Origin||United States of America|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
• Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
• Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
• SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
• Power Handling Capability: 2 KW, Optional are 5 KW, 10 KW or 30 KW Gamma Matchers available.
Boom Length: 945 cm (31 feet)
Boom OD: 5 cm (2 inches)
Number of Elements: 12
Longest Radius: 549 cm (18 feet)
Turn Radius: 518 cm (17 feet)
Wind Load/Surface Area: 1,459 m2 (15,71 sq.ft)
Wind Survival: 135 Km/h (90 Miles)
Tuning: 11 Meters
Gain in dB: 17
Power Multiplication: 50x
Front-to-Back Separation: 40-44 dB
VSWR adjustable: 1.1:1
Weight: 23,6 Kg (52 Pounds)
Antenna, Mounting Materials, Instructions in English.
• MACO 2600 = Gamma Match 5.000 Watt
• MACO 4600 = Gamma Match 10.000 Watt
• MACO 6600 = Gamma Match 30.000 Watt
• CPH-1 = Circular Polarization Harness = Avera p/n MACO CPH1.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Currently not availbale.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
Laser400, Laser 400, laser-400
This product was added to our website on Saturday 23 April 2011.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.