Non contact Infrared Body Thermometer
• The ET10 scanning thermometer captures infrared heat released naturally by the skin over the temporal artery by non-contact scanning of the forehead.
• The ET10 thermometer is a useful tool for the rapid measurement of body temperature in the context of a case history that involves screening in different contexts: health, domestic, public such as airport, school, hotel, public establishments, etc.
• It is also possible to use it to measure the temperature of objects and surfaces.
|Price End user EU||€ 65,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 53,72 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||CTE C1480|
|Sub Category||MIDLAND Miscellaneous|
|Packing Length (cm)||17|
|Packing Width (cm)||10|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||5|
|Packing Weight in grams||146|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||50|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
The ET10 scanning thermometer captures infrared heat released naturally by the skin over the temporal artery by non-contact scanning of the forehead, acquires more than 1000 readings per second, and selects the most accurate temperature value by calculating the arterial heat balance.
Aim the sensor at a distance of 1 - 3 cm and press the button; the preferred area for measuring body temperature is the forehead. Following processing, the thermometer emits a sound and light signal corresponding to the data found, immediately informing the operator if the temperature is within the normal range (<37.3 °), if there is a slight fever (37.4 ° to 38.0 °) or if there is an alarming rise and high fever. (> 38.1 °).
The ET10 thermometer is a useful tool for the rapid measurement of body temperature in the context of a case history that involves screening in different contexts: health, domestic, public such as airport, school, hotel, public establishments, etc.
It is also possible to use it to measure the temperature of objects and surfaces.
• Operating conditions: Ambient temperature 15-40°C
• Measurement method: Temporal artery scan and frontal point measurement
• Measurement range:
…Body temperature mode 34-43°C
…Object temperature 0-100°C
• Reading accuracy
…34.0°C ~ 34.9°C: ±0.3°C
…35.0°C ~ 42.0°C: ±0.2°C
…32.1°C ~ 43.0°C: ±0.3°C
…93.2°F - 94.8°F: ±0.5°F
…95.0°F - 107.6°F: ±0.4°F
…107.8°F - 109.4°F: ±0.5°F
• Automatic switch-off: ≤18 seconds
• Three types of visual alarm
• Memory function: 50 groups
• Voltage: 3V (two AA alkaline batteries) (not included)
• Dimension WxHxD: 122 x 96 x 42 mm
• Weight: 80 grams (w/o batteries)
1 Pc of Infrared thermometer
1 Pc of User Manual in English
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
MidlandET10, Infraredthermometer, infrared-thermometer, ET-10, ET 10, Non-contact thermometer
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 27 august 2020.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.