Ultraviolet LED lamp, kills COVID-19 virus
• Ultraviolet radiation for sterilization
• Uses a UV-C wavelength light
• Destroys the DNA or RNA of bacterical viruses
• Portable lamp that can be used to sanitize surfaces
• Use at home or during travelling
|Price End user EU||€ 56,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 46,28 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||CTE C1484|
|Sub Category||MIDLAND Miscellaneous|
|Packing Length (cm)||24|
|Packing Width (cm)||7|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||6|
|Packing Weight in grams||291|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||50|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
The ultraviolet radiation is a sterilization method which uses a UV-C wavelength light to destroy the DNA or RNA of bacterical viruses, so as to cause the death of these cells, to stop their growth and harmfulness. EUV10 is a portable lamp that can be used also to sanitize surfaces.
• Able to sanitize clothes and common areas during your travels.
• Reduced size allows you to bring it with you
• Easy to use.
• It has an automatic switch-off after 180 sec.
• The lamp saves the battery in case it is not turned off.
• Dimensions HxLxW: 219 x 34 x 40 mm
• Weight: 270 gram
1 Pc of Ultraviolet LED Lamp
1 Pc of Charging Cable
1 Pc of Storage Bag
1 Pc of Strap
1 Pc of User Manual in English
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
VIDEO 1: Can light stop the coronavirus?
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
MidlandEUV10, EUV-10, EUV10, EUV 10, E-UV-10
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: 50 Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Friday 24 July 2020.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.