Motocomm MC552 HELMSET (Type-MT) *DISCONTINUED
MC552 Helmet Headset for Full Face Helmet.
Handlebar PTT System.
• Connector 1-Pin, 2.5 mm Stereo, Length 13 mm, Motorola Wiring (Type-MT)
For Transceiver Types from Motorola and Others.
Motorola TLKR T60, TLKR T80, TLKR T80 Extreme
Motorola Series T280SLK, T289, T5000, T6000, T6220, T6300, T7000, Spirit GT, GT+.
Identical Connector/Wiring for Full Face Helmets:
MC552 = Handlebar PTT.
FG552 = Mini (Finger) PTT.
FGL552 = Mini (Finger) PTT with Long Cable.
|Price End user EU||€ 9,999,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 8,263,64 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Avera p/n||MOTO MC552|
|Type||Motocomm MC552 HELMSET (Type-MT) *DISCONTINUED|
|Packing Length (cm)||30|
|Packing Width (cm)||22|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||5|
|Packing Weight in grams||315|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||16|
|Origin||United States of America|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
* Motorcycle and Powersport Communication Headset for use with Handheld Two-Way Radios (PMR, CB, LPD, HAM, FRS, GMRS etc).
* A MotoComm Headset / Push-To-Talk System is an affordable solution that provides the rider with everything they need to use their onw 2-way radio for Bike-To-Bike communications. With dozens of models to choose from, there is a MotoComm system for almost any type of helmet and 2-way radio!
* Open Face Helmet Headset Microphone and Stereo Speakers attach inside Helmet.
* Helmet Headset Features Two Ultra-Thin Speakers and Noise-Canceling Microphone.
* Weatherproof Connectors.
* Weatherproof, Handlebar Mount Push-To-Talk Switch.
* Switch allows Remote Control of a Handheld Two-Way Radios Transmit and Receive Functions.
* 3-Way Interface Cable connects the Headset and the PTT Switch to the Handheld Two-Way Radio.
1 Complete Set of MC-552
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
MC552, MC-552, MC 552
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Tuesday 24 July 2012.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.