Motorola XT420 Non-Display + Charger (Type-M)
Transceiver PMR446 (1 Pc)
• Display: NO
• Including Single Charger
• Audio Accessory Jack 2-Pin, MOTOROLA Wiring. (Type-M)
|Price End user EU||€ 228,50 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 188,84 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Type||Motorola XT420 Non-Display + Charger (Type-M)|
|Category||(TRX) Transceivers PMR|
|Sub Category||Transceivers PMR|
|Packing Length (cm)||26|
|Packing Width (cm)||17|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||6|
|Packing Weight in grams||880|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||6|
|Attribute Label||Not Available|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Type-M: Motorola Wiring
• Connector 2-Pin, 2.5 mm Mono and 3.5 mm Mono
• Distance between pins 7.5 mm
• License-free PMR446 frequencies
Operates without subscription or call charges on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies, offering 8 channels and user selectable PL codes to help ensure a clear signal.
• Enhanced audio quality
Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
• Rugged design
Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorola’s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
• Programmable buttons
Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
• Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customise your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.*
• Advanced Voice Activation (VOX)
Enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
• Antimicrobial Coating
Helps prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio.
• Customer Programming Software (CPS)
HTML-based CPS is easy to use and works with any computer browser. Profiles are interchangeable with the XTNi Series making it easy to add XT400 Series radios to your existing radio fleet (CPS is available as free download. Separate programming cable required.)
XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably. Re-use XTNi audio accessories for flexible and dependable performance.
• Simplified Cloning
Quickly copy settings from radio to radio (between XT400 Series radios or between XT400 and XTNi radios). Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the Multi-Unit Charger.
• Tri-coloured LED interface
Allows users to identify radio features and status.
• Manufacturers of PMR446 transceivers often claim a range of up to 10 kilometers, but this distance is theoretical and calculated under test conditions only.
• In a city the range will be no more than a few streets.
• In the countryside the range can be up to 500 meters.
• In completely open areas or on water, the range can be up to a few kilometers.
1 Pc of Transceiver with Antenna
1 Pc of Holster
1 Pc of Drop-In Tray Charger
1 Pc of EU/UK Power Supply
1 Pc of Battery Pack
1 Pc of User Manual EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/PR/NL/DA/SV/SF/HU/TU/PL/GR/RU
• Type-M = List of Microphones, Earphones and other audio accessories with Connector and Wiring Type-M
• HKKN4027A = Motorola Programming Cable for Motorola types XT420, XT460, XT660, XT665, CLK446, CLP 446
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: 6 Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Tuesday 6 December 2016.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.