• Frequency Range: 1.8 - 525 MHz
• SWR Sensitivity: Minimum 3 Watt
• Power Range: 5 Watt / 20 Watt / 200 Watt
• Maximum Power Rating: 200 Watt
• Measurement Functions: Forward RF Power, Reflected RF Power, SWR
• Connectors: UHF-Female ( SO-239 )
|Price End user EU||€ 124,99 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 103,30 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||NIS RS502|
|Sub Category||NISSEI Products|
|Packing Length (cm)||21|
|Packing Width (cm)||15|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||10|
|Packing Weight in grams||1118|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• The Wattmeters of the RS- series have a large instrument for
measuring direct power (AVG), P.e.P. in SSB, and reflected with SWR
display, high quality and excellent value for money.
• They have an accuracy of 5% (10% with 5W resolution - RS-101 10%), backlight
instrument, are equipped with connectors SO-239 (MJ).
• The RS-502 model has separate input and output connectors
depending on the selected band (1.8-200MHz or 125-525MHz).
1 Pc of SWR/Watt Meter
1 Pc of 13,8 vdc Power Cable
1 Pc of User Manual English
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
NisseiRS502, RS-502, RS 502, RS502
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 5 September 2019.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.