Transceiver CB/10M/12M Mobile.
• Frequency Range 24.715 - 30.105 MHz.
• Carrier Power 12W AM, 28W FM, 35W LSB/USB, 12W CW.
• 3 Color Display and many many features.
• Electret Condenser Microphone, Connector 6-Pin, PRESIDENT wiring.
• Handsfree Option: Built in VOX
|Price End user EU||€ 310,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 256,20 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||PRES TXSR041|
|Sub Category||PRESIDENT CB|
|Packing Length (cm)||36|
|Packing Width (cm)||20|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||7|
|Packing Weight in grams||2200|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||6|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Rotary switch and Up/down channel selector
• VFO Mode
• Volume adjustment and ON/OFF
• RF Power
• Manual squelch and ASC
• Multi-function LCD display
• Frequencies display
• Public Address
• Vox function (Hands free)
• ANL filter , NB and HI-CUT
• RF Gain / Mike gain
• Channels and memories scan
• 6 Memories
• CTCSS (38 tones)
• DCS (104 codes)
• MENU fonction key
• Beep Function
• Roger Beep
• Mode switch AM/FM/LSB/USB/CW
• Dual watch
• Key locking
• SWR (Power Reading /SWR)
• Preset 9/19
• TOT (Time Out Timer) adjustable
• Front microphone plug
• External loudspeaker jack
Some of the differences (basicly small changes) between Lincoln-2 V3 and Lincoln-2Plus:
• Maximum Output Power 35W (small change)
• Firmware is updated
• Software is free available to see display of radio on a PC and has following functions
• The switch CH9/CH19 can be programmed with 2 other channels/frequencies
• Option to give the bands a name
• After modification te radio covers also 12M, new spectrum is 24.715-30.105 MHz
NOTE 1: This transceiver has RX-Audio without the microphone plugged in.
NOTE 2: Some users get confused and complain about the channel rotator and think there is a failure because sometimes they switch from channel, but in the display the channel number does not change.. But that is the way this radio functions.
First check the list of frequencies for this radio. Long time ago when CB was created not all channels had 10 KHz spacing. Some gaps were 20 or even 30 KHz.
The 'in-between' frequencies were called 'Alpha' or 'Beta'--channels. Check around 3-7-11-15-19-22. There you find channels 3A, 7A, 11A, 15A, 19A and 22A (=24), 22B (=25).
So when entering one of the channels 3A-7A-11A-15A-19A the channel readout does not change from 3 to 3A etc. But in the frequency read-out you will see that the frequency moves up 10 KHz.
Around 22 it is even more different, the channel order is 22 - 24 - 25 - 23 -26 - 27. But in the frequency read-out you will see the steps change 10 KHz at every step.
For radios like this the most important is the frequency read-out, the channel number is secundary.
NOTE 3: During the last 30+ years there have been several versions of Lincoln.
It all started in the 1980's wit Lincoln and HR2510.
After Lincoln the Lincoln-II was introduced.
From Lincoln-II where several updates, like Lincoln-II Version 3.
Most recent is the Lincoln-II+
1 Pc of Transceiver
1 Pc of Power Cord with Fuse
1 Pc of Microphone and its hanger
1 Pc of Mounting Bracket with Fixing Screws
1 Pc of User Manual
6-Pin Microphone, Up/Down function, President Wiring.
Pin 1 Modulation
Pin 2 RX
Pin 3 TX - UP/DOWN
Pin 5 Ground
Pin 6 Power Supply
• PRES ACFD520= Presiden Microphone DNC520 with Up/Down
• PRES ACFD521= President Microphone DNC520
• DIN-Mount = Not available for this model (201708)
• DM-520-6P = Replacement Microphone of the Brand Komunica
• DM-520-6P U/D = Replacement Microphone with UP/DOWN of the Brand Komunica.
• PRES ACDC200 = Handsfree Microphone for Vox Operation
• PRES TXMU000 = Liberty Mic, Wireless Microphone
• SS9900PC= PC Cable Set
• STABO 71565= Gooseneck VOX Microphone
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
• BRACKET 0017 = Mounting Bracket
• BRACKET 0018 = Shock Absorbing Rubber Joint
• FQP13N10 = Transistor
• KNOB 0058 = Knob for Vol/On-Off potmeter
• NJM2902V = Amplifier
• POTM 0099 = Potmeter Vol / On-Off
• POWERCRD 1039 = 12VDC Power Cord
• QL010 = Blacklight Plate
• RES 250MW1K = Resistor, used for modification
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF LINCOLN-2:
• VIDEO 1 = By Simon the Wizard, January 28-2014
• VIDEO 2 = By Simon the Wizard, January 28-2014, inside
• VIDEO 3 = By Simon the Wizard, January 28-2014, on the bowl
• VIDEO 4 = By Simon the Wizard, January 28-2014, Part 2
• VIDEO 5 = David Ogg, January 28-2014, Part 1
• VIDEO 5 = David Ogg, January 28-2014, Part 2
• Feel free to send link suggestions
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
Lincol+, Lincoln2+, Lincoln-2+, Lincoln two plus, Lincoln-two-plus, Lincolntwoplus, Lincoln2plus
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: 43 x 38 x 23 cm
M/C Weight: 13,6 Kg
M/C Quantity: 6 Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 6 October 2016.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.