Antenna CB Marine, Mount Type M1, Stainless Steel Bracket, Whip Fiber Glass, Length 107cm, Max 50 Watts. (Photo item 1 )
|Price End user EU||€ 52,50 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 43,39 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||SI 2300120.80|
|Sub Category||SIRIO CB (HF) Marine Antennas|
|Packing Length (cm)||100|
|Packing Width (cm)||9|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||2|
|Packing Weight in grams||405|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• CB 10m Marine antennas
• Designed to work without Ground Plane
• Perfect protection against the worst weather conditions
• Protection from static discharges DC-Ground
• Provided with stainless steel bracket for an easy installation on mast top
• Stainless steel hardware
• TA 27: High quality whip made of brass and copper protected by fiberglass tube
TA 27 INOX: 17/7 PH tapered stainless steel whip
P/N 2300120.80 TA 27
P/N 2300105.80 TA 27 INOX
• Type: CB base loaded
• Center Frequency: 27.185 MHz
• Impedance: 50Ω unbalanced
• Radiation (H-plane): 360° omnidirectional
• Polarization: vertical
• Bandwidth at S.W.R. 2:1: 5500 KHz
• S.W.R. at res. freq.: ≤ 1.2:1
• Max. power:
15 Watts (CW) continuous
50 Watts (CW) short time
• Feed system / Position: Transformer DC-ground / base
• Connector: UHF-female
TA 27: Nylon, Glass fibre, Chromed brass
TA 27 INOX: 17/7 PH Stainless steel, Nylon, Chromed brass
• Height (approx.):
TA 27: 1070 mm
TA 27 INOX: 1050 mm
• Weight (approx.):
TA 27: 385 gr
TA 27 INOX: 345 gr
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
* Avera p/n SI 2503101.00 = SIRIO TA 27 Mount.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
TA27, TA-27, TA 27
Not available on the product
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Friday 5 October 2012.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.