Microphone CB Handheld, Dynamic Type.
Connector 4-Pin, Midland Wiring.
|Price End user EU||€ 25,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 20,66 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Avera p/n||TELE EMC402|
|Sub Category||Microphones: for CB Radio GENERAL|
|Packing Length (cm)||22|
|Packing Width (cm)||12|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||6|
|Packing Weight in grams||235|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
* EMC-402 are low inpedance, dynamic, hand-held microphone. They provide clear and natural voice responses, have high reliabilities.
* EMC-402 can run under severe clamorous environment. These microphones will not be affected for constant use in severe conditions.
* The high-quality ABS outer cases of them can resist mechanical shocks and vibrations, and also be impervious to oil, fume, salt spray, ultraviolet radiation and corrosion.
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
* Smootly extending frequency response from 100 to 6000 Hz: provide high-quality, and reliable voice response.
* Press-in transfer switch: provide outstanding reliability under extreme severe conditions.
* Tough ABS outer case.
* Long-life, neoprene-jacketed, coiled cable.
* Comfortable hang-up fits of button type on back of microphone.
* Sensivity: -66 +/- 3 dB 1KHz.
* Impedance: 500 OHm.
* Frequency response: 100 to 6000 Hz.
* Outer case: ABS plastic, black.
* Connector: 4 Cores
* Wiring: Midland P4 Wiring.
* Net Weight: 220g.
WIRING OF MIC CABLE: Midland Wiring.
1. Audio (Yellow)
2. Ground (Shield)
3. RX (Black)
4. TX (Red)
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
EMC-402, EMC 402, EMC402.
Not available on the product
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Friday 3 February 2012.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.