POWER/ECHO Microphone Handheld, Dynamic Type,Echo Level Control on Front.
Operates on 9 Volt Type Battery (not included).
Connector 4-Pin, MIDLAND wiring.
|Price End user EU||€ 27,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 22,31 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||TELE EMD10004|
|Sub Category||Microphones: for CB Radio SPECIAL|
|Packing Length (cm)||22|
|Packing Width (cm)||12|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||7|
|Packing Weight in grams||195|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||50|
EMD-1000 is a low impedance, dynamic, hand-held microphone. It provides a clear and natural voice responses and has a high reliability.
* Smoothly extending frequency response from 100 to 6.000 Hz; provide high-quality and reliable response.
* PTT-swith provides outstanding reliability under extreme severe conditions.
* Echo Level Control on front of Microphone.
* Gain and Delay Control inside Microphone.
* Sensitivity: -66 +/-3 dB 1KHz
* Impedance: 500 OHM
* Frequency Response: 100 ~ 6.000Hz
* Connector: 4-PIN
WIRING OF MIC CABLE:
Pin 1 = Audio
Pin 2 = Ground
Pin 3 = RX
Pin 4 = TX
* GP1604A4 = 9 Volt Battery, Alkaline Ultra
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
EMD10004, EMD1000 4, EMD1000-4, EMD-1000-4.
Not available on the product
This product was added to our website on Thursday 27 January 2011.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.