|Image||Brand / Type / Description||Price End User incl. VAT|
Pager System APA-100, Transmitter + Receiver, Operates on 433 MHz Band.
The APA-100 transmitter has 4 trig inputs, which lets the pager flash red, yellow, green or running light when a call is received, along with either vibration or a beeping sound.
Only one transmitter can be used in a system, but several receivers can be connected, all receiving the same information.
Used for calling a person e.g.:
* Alarm and assistance call at clubs and discos.
* Unmanned entrances and receptions.
* Machine operator in a factory.
* Assistance call in a supermarket.
* Nursing-home assistance.
* Paging from a private mobile radio.
Danita APA100 Receiver
Carry Case APA100 Receiver