Wilson 5000-ROOF ANTENNA
Wilson 5000 Roof Top Mount.
Antenna CB Mobile, Roof Top Mount, Version Black, Whip Stainless Steel, Length 175cm, 5000W/20000W.
|Price End user EU||€ 143,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 118,18 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Type||Wilson 5000-ROOF ANTENNA|
|Sub Category||Antennas: CB Mobile|
|Packing Length (cm)||13|
|Packing Width (cm)||13|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||160|
|Packing Weight in grams||975|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||12|
Features, Functions and Specifications:
• High Power Ability To Handle 5,000 Watts AM, 20,000 Watts SSB (ICAS)
• Made with high impact Mobay Thermoplastic
• 6 gauge solid copper silver-plated wire
• Exclusive low loss coil design
• 62 17-7 PH Tapered spring stainless steel whip
• Frequency range 26 MHz to 30 MHz
• Weather Channel Ready
• Available in Roof Top, Trunk Lip, or Magnetic Mount
• Removable coil for safe storage garage entrance
• Weather Cap included to protect mount when coil is removed
• 2 year warranty
WHY THE Wilson 5000 PERFORMS BETTER:
The Wilson 5000 is the top performing base loaded CB antenna for the automobile. Wilson used the basic design of the Wilson Trucker 5000 with the exclusive low loss coil and proven performance qualities of the Wilson 1000. The Wilson trademark of designing an antenna with maximum efficiency is continued in the Wilson 5000.
Extensive research and engineering efforts showed that a 6 gauge solid copper wire with a properly designed coil, displayed excellent performance characteristics. And though copper is one of the best RF conductors available - silver is even better. Wilson combined the best of both worlds by using 100% pure silver to heavily plate completely over the large solid copper wire. This means that using the Wilson design techniques, the Wilson 5000 will outperform all other base loaded antennas available.
With the 5000 made from solid 3/16 copper silver plated wire, and the special design of the floating coil, it will not ice up, stop working even in severe winter conditions. There is no chance of the coil windings cracking from freeze up.
The Wilson 5000 is over 65% larger than the famous Wilson 1000, and designed specifically for users who want the best antenna and have to ability to withstand some power applied to it. The Wilson 5000 will handle 5000 watts AM, 20,000 watts SSB (ICAS ratings).
Wilsons engineering quality, design, and attention to details is the key to the high performance. The Wilson 5000s performance and power handling abilities will prove itself the first time extra performance is needed to break through the noise on the air.
With 30 years of knowledge and engineering experience in the design of antennas, Wilson has become the recognized leader in CB Mobile antennas. The Wilson 5000 is now the choice of the serious CBer.
All of these are the reasons you get a 2-year guarantee and your Wilson 5000 is guaranteed to outperform any CB mobile antenna or your money back.**
1 Pc of Wilson 5000 RoofTop
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
• 880-200175B = W5000 Replacement Roof Top Mount Assembly
• 880-900901 = Original ReplacementWhip 159 cm
• 880-900906 = Longer Replacement Whip 168 cm
• 880-900706 = Roof Mount Gasket for Wilson 1000, Wilson 5000
• 880-909091B = W1000W5000 Replacement Roof Top Mount Assembly
• 880-910020 = Repair Kit for Wilson 1000, Wilson 5000
• 880-900501 = Replacement Set Scew, 32 x 18
• 880-905000 = W5000 Hardware Bag
• 880-901000 = W1000/W5000 Hardware Bag
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
880-200154B,Wilson 5000 RoofTop.
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Wednesday 10 October 2012.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.