WinRadio WR-ARP-ELAZ-100 Antenna Rotator
• The WiNRADiO WR-ARP-ELAZ-100 rotator/positioner system is a versatile and robust system primarily developed for automated satellite tracking, but it may be useful in many other applications.
For operation use: WR-RCU-100 Rotator Control Unit
|Price End user EU||€ 1.890,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 1.561,98 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Avera p/n||WR ARPELAZ100|
|Type||WinRadio WR-ARP-ELAZ-100 Antenna Rotator|
|Sub Category||WINRADIO Direction Finders|
|Packing Length (cm)||40|
|Packing Width (cm)||30|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||33|
|Packing Weight in grams||15350|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||1|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
The WiNRADiO WR-ARP-ELAZ-100 rotator/positioner system is a versatile and robust system primarily developed for automated satellite tracking, but it may be useful in many other applications. A complete functional system, combined with the WR-RCU-100 rotator controller, contains the following items:
• WR-ARP-ELAZ-100 Rotator/Positioner
• WR-RCU-100 Rotator Control Unit
• Power supply, USB cable, application software, user’s manual
Whatever is fitted onto the rotator is entirely a matter for the user, be it a Yagi, log periodic or a satellite dish antenna, or, on the other hand, a telescope, heliostat or a security camera. The software provides the user with the ability to manually or automatically position the rotator in a specified direction, with an accuracy of ±0.5 degree in each of the vertical and horizontal axes.
The operation of the supplied control software is very simple. Manual positioning of the rotator is achieved by using the four keyboard arrow keys, or by spin control mouse clicks. Automatic positioning is effected by entering the desired bearing or elevation into a numeric edit field.
Development support is available for experienced users who want to write their own software control application. The API to the Rotator Control Unit is via a set of function calls provided through a DLL file. This support is available at no cost in the form of a Software Development Kit.
• Heavy-duty rotator construction with high-quality steel gears
• Elevation and azimuth control to ±0.5 degree accuracy
• Double worm drive per axis
• Weather-proof for outdoor application
• Mechanical overdrive protection
• Electrical and temperature limits protection
• Versatile control unit with USB interface
• Software controlled positioning and braking
• Automatic calibration
• Control software provided with control unit
• Easy installation and calibration
• Automated satellite tracking software option
• Programmers' API SDK is available
• A compatible tripod is available
1 Pc of Antenna Rotator
• WR-RCU-100 Rotator Control Unit
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
WinRadioWRARPELAZ100, WR-ARPELAZ100, WR-ARP-ELAZ100, WR-ARP-ELAZ-100, WR ARP-ELAZ-100
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Wednesday 4 August 2021.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.