Power Supply, Switch Mode
• Meter for Volt and Ampere
• Input Voltage: 100 - 120 or 220 - 240 VAC
• Input: Power Cord with 2-Pin EU/Schuko
• Output Voltage: Adjustable 9 - 15 VDC or Fixed 13,8 VDC
• Output Current: 25 / 28 Ampere
• Output Front: Binding Post Output Terminals
• Output Front: Cigarette Lighter Socket 12 VDC
|Price End user EU||€ 123,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 101,65 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||NIS NS1228A|
|Sub Category||NISSEI Products|
|Packing Length (cm)||22|
|Packing Width (cm)||19|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||12|
|Packing Weight in grams||2101|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||Not Available|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• The NISSEI switching power supplies have been specifically designed for use with transceiver equipment for amateur radio operators who wish to have a power supply unit in the station, clean from a spectral point of view with low coverage.
• All models are protected against short circuits, with maximum current and voltage limitation (up to 16Vdc ±0.5V)
• Double instrument V + A backlit
• 9 - 15Vdc voltage regulation with front high power socket (28 Ampere max) and cigarette lighter socket (7A)
• Silent fan for forced cooling with signaling led
• Protection circuit against short circuits and overvoltages.
1 Pc of Switching Power Supply
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
NisseiNS1228A, NS-1228A, NS 1228A, NS-1228-A, NS1228-A, NS1228A
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 5 September 2019.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.