Power Supply, Switch Mode
• Digital Meter for Volt and Ampere
• Input Voltage: 220 - 240 VAC
• Input: Power Cord with 2-Pin EU/Schuko
• Output Voltage: Adjustable 5 - 16 VDC or Fixed 13,8 VDC
• Output Current: 25 / 30 Ampere
• Output terminals Front: Binding Post Output Terminals
• Output terminals Rear: Anderson Type
|Price End user EU||€ 144,99 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 119,83 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||NIS NS1230D|
|Sub Category||NISSEI Products|
|Packing Length (cm)||26|
|Packing Width (cm)||18|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||9|
|Packing Weight in grams||1772|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||Not Available|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• New Digital switching power supply that joins the current version with analog instrument NS-1230M.
• Adjustable voltage from 5 to 16 VDC and current output of 25A @ 13.8Vdc up to 30A intermittent max.
• Input power selectable between 110 and 220Vac. (± 10% and 47-63Hz), with compact dimensions and low weight.
• Large backlit LCD display for easy reading
• Fan for forced cooling
• Output terminals: Binding Post Output Terminals on Front
• Output terminals: Anderson Type at Rear
• Precision adjustment of the output voltage with a peak-to-peak ripple of less than 0.3%
1 Pc of Mini Switching Digital Power Supply
1 Pc of User Manual in English
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
NisseiNS1230D, NS-1230D, NS 1230D, NS-1230-D, NS1230-D, NS1230D
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 5 September 2019.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.