Power Supply, Switch Mode
• Combined Meter for Volt and Ampere
• Input Voltage: 100 - 120 VAC or 220 - 240 VAC (Switch)
• Input: Power Cord with 2-Pin EU/Schuko
• Output Voltage: Adjustable 9 - 15 VDC
• Output Current: 40 / 45 Ampere
• Output Front: Snap In Terminals
• Output Front: Cigarette Lighter Socket 12 VDC, Max 7 Ampere
• Output Rear: Binding Post Output Terminals
|Price End user EU||€ 220,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 181,82 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||NIS NS1245A|
|Sub Category||NISSEI Products|
|Packing Length (cm)||30|
|Packing Width (cm)||28|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||15|
|Packing Weight in grams||4151|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• The NISSEI switching power supplies have been specifically designed for use with transceiver equipment for amateur radio operators who wish to have a power supply unit in the station, clean from a spectral point of view with low coverage.
• All models are protected against short circuits, with maximum current and voltage limitation (up to 16Vdc ±0.5V)
• Double instrument V + A backlit
• 9-15Vdc voltage regulation with front high power socket (45A max) and cigarette lighter socket (7A)
• Silent fan for forced cooling with signaling led
• Protection circuit against short circuits and overvoltages.
1 Pc of Power Supply
1 Pc of User Manual in English
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
NisseiNS1245A, NS-1245A, NS 1245A, NS-1245-A, NS1245-A, NS1245A
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 5 September 2019.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.