MIDLAND VHF/UHF Transceivers
Dual band VHF/UHF Portable Transceiver
• Frequency: 144‐146 MHz (Export: 136-174 Mhz); 430‐440 MHz (Export: 400-480 Mhz)
• Output power: 10W VHF / UHF
• Programmable channeling: 257 memory channels
• Operating mode: UHF/VHF, VHF/VHF or UHF/UHF
Dual Band VHF/UHF Transceiver Portable
• Audio Accessory Jack 2-Pin, KENWOOD Wiring (Type-K)
Midland CT710 *FS
Transceiver VHF/UHF Portable, Working Mode UHF-VHF, UHF-UHF, VHF-VHF, 128 Memory Channels, 210 DCS Codes + 50 CTCSS Tones, FM Radio Receiver, VOX Funtion/Roger Beep, SOS Emergency Function, Scan Function, TOT Function (Time Out Timer), High/Low Power Selection, Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Selection(25kHz/12,5Khz), Repeater Shift, Scrambler.
All the main functions are programmable through the keypad. The display shows both bands in use.
Audio Accessory Jack 2-Pin, KENWOOD Wiring (Type-K)
Software plus Cable to extend the flexibilitiy and the features of this radio is Avera p/n CTE G974.01 = MIDLAND PRG10
CTE 101053 = MIDLAND PRG10 for Windwos, including Windows-8.
Transceiver VHF/UHF Mobile
• Frequency Range RX/TX: 144 - 146 MHz and 430 - 440 MHz
• Output Power: 5 - 10 - 25 Watt
• Supply Voltage: 12,6 Volt DC +/- 10%
• Microphone: Connector RJ45