Micro Key / Tool Retractor
• Mounting System: Carabiner Clip Mount
• Retractor: 70 gram (2.5 oz.)
• Line: Spectra/Nylon, 91 cm (36 inch)
• Retracting End Type: Quick Connect (Q/C-1) with Split Ring
• Packing: Blister-1
|Price End user EU||€ 18,25 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 15,08 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Sub Category||GEARKEEPER RT5 Series|
|Packing Length (cm)||21|
|Packing Width (cm)||8|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||3|
|Packing Weight in grams||35|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
|Origin||United States of America|
(1) GEARKEEPER RT5 Series (2) GEARKEEPER Fire/Rescue (3) GEARKEEPER Key Retractors
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Built to last! Multiple Mounting Options
• Keeps Gear Handy
• Prevents Loss and Damage
• For Gear up to 70 gram (2.5 oz.)
• Use for Badges, Keys and small Tools
• Carabiner Clip
• Attaches to D-Ring or other option
• Spectra/Nylon Line.
• Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
• Breaking Strength: 22,5 Kg (50 lbs.)
• Extension: 91 cm (36 inch)
• Retraction Force: 70 gram (2.5 oz.)
RETRACTING END TYPE:
• Quick Connect (Q/C)
• Quickly and easily disconnect whistle from Gear Keeper
• Included Accessory: Q/C-I Split Ring ( AC0-0901)
• See Other Available Accessories
1 Pc of Key/Tool Retractor.
• See list of available accessories for Q/C-1 in Group Gearkeeper Products/Accessories Quick Connect-1 (Q/C-1).
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
• AC0-0901 = Q/C-1 with Split Ring.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
GearkeeperRT5-5806, RT5-5806, RT5 5806, RT55806.
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: ---------------
This product was added to our website on Tuesday 6 January 2019.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.