Stabilized power supply (switching mode) in a modern, compact polycarbonate housing.
Can be used universally because of a 6-fold switchable output voltage 3 / 4,5 / 6 / 7,5 / 9 and 12 volts for radios, scanners, audio-video equipment, hobby, etc.
* Operating voltage: 100-230 volt AC / 50-60Hz (wide range input with automatic adjustment)
* Output voltage: 3 / 4,5 / 6 / 7,5 / 9 / 12 V DC switchable
* Output current: 3 A (constant) / 5 A (short term)
* Output Power: max. 60 W
* Ripple Noise: * Load Regulation: 300mV
* Line Regulation: 60mV
* Efficiency: Min. 80%
* DC connectors: Screw terminals
* Cooling: passive, convection
* Operating: 0 ° C - 40 ° C
* Overload, over temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity protected
* Operate only in dry areas, not in the open air
* Dark gray polycarbonate housing
* Power indicator LED on the front
* DC crocodile connector on cable and 4-way cross connector included
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 90x50x140 mm
* Weight: 450 g
1 Pc of Power supply
1 pc of User Manuel
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
SPS80 41, SPS 8041, SPS 80 41
This product was added to our website on Wednesday 12 December 2012.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.