Maco COMET 6-ELEMENT BEAM
Antenna 10/11 Meter Base, A long-distance 6-Element Base Station Antenna with 12.5 dB Gain and Dual Polarity. This antenna is designed for CB’ers who want a booming base station but space is a problem. And, it has the MACO 2 KW Power handling capability.
|Price End user EU||€450,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€371,90 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||MACO COMET|
|Type||Maco COMET 6-ELEMENT BEAM|
|Category||MACO & GIZMOTCHY Products|
|Sub Category||MACO and GIZMOTCHY Antennas USA|
|Packing Length (cm)||206|
|Packing Width (cm)||15|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||15|
|Packing Weight in grams||10450|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
|Origin||United States of America|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
• Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
• Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
• SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
• Power Handling Capability: 2 KW, Optional are 5 KW, 10 KW or 30 KW Gamma Matchers available.
Boom Length: 351 cm (11,5 feet)
Boom OD: 3,8 cm ( 1.5 inches)
Number of Elements: 6
Longest Radius: 533 cm (17,5 feet)
Turn Radius: 320 cm (10.5 feet)
Wind Load: 0,489 m2 (5,26 sq.ft)
Wind Survival: 135 Km/h (90 Miles)
Tuning: 11 Meters
Gain in dB: 12.5
Power Multiplication: 21x
Front-to-Back Separation: 34 dB
VSWR adjustable: 1.1:1
Weight: 9.5 Kg (21 Pounds)
Antenna, Mounting Materials, Instructions in English.
• MACO 2600 = Gamma Match 5.000 Watt
• MACO 4600 = Gamma Match 10.000 Watt
• MACO 6600 = Gamma Match 30.000 Watt
• CPH-1 = Circular Polarization Harness = Avera p/n MACO CPH1.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Currently not availbale.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
This product was added to our website on Saturday 23 April 2011.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.