Maco M106C-HV 6-ELEMENT DUAL BEAM
Antenna 10/11 Meter Base, 12-Elements Dual Maximum Beam, Gain 17 dB, 2 Beams on 1 Boom, Vertical/Horizontal, One part may be tuned for 10 Meter Band and the other for 11 Meter Band.
|Price End user EU||€1.098,99 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€908,26 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||MACO M106C-HV|
|Type||Maco M106C-HV 6-ELEMENT DUAL BEAM|
|Category||MACO & GIZMOTCHY Products|
|Sub Category||MACO and GIZMOTCHY Antennas USA|
|Packing Length (cm)||206|
|Packing Width (cm)||16|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||16|
|Packing Weight in grams||24000|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||1|
|Origin||United States of America|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
In the classic directional Yagi design, the Maximum Beams line of base station antennas can be mounted either vertically or horizontally for best base tomobile or base to base communications. Choose fromthe basic three-element M103C model up to thesophisticated M108C.
Most economical antenna of its type on the market today, all Maximum Beams feature MaCo adjustable gamma match for high performance. Ruggedly built, swaged, slotted tubing for maximum strength with minimum wind loading.
• Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
• Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
• Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
• SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
• Power Handling Capability: 2 KW, Optional are 5 KW, 10 KW or 30 KW Gamma Matchers available.
Boom Length: 945 cm (31 feet)
Boom OD: 5 cm (2 inches)
Number of Elements: 12
Longest Element: 579 cm (19 feet)
Turn Radius: 518 cm (17 feet)
Wind Load/Surface Area: 1,309 m2 (14.09 sq.ft)
Wind Survival: 135 Km/h (90 Miles)
Tuning: 10/11 Meters
Gain in dB: 17
Power Multiplication: 50x
Front-to-Back Separation: 31 dB
VSWR adjustable: 1.5:1 or less
Weight: 23,6 Kg (52 Pounds)
• MACO 2600 = Gamma Match 5.000 Watt
• MACO 4600 = Gamma Match 10.000 Watt
• MACO 6600 = Gamma Match 30.000 Watt
• Use MACO MBSK (Maximum Beam Stacking Kit) for 3 dB Gain over Single Antenna.
• CPH-1 = Circular Polarization Harness = Avera p/n MACO CPH1.
Antenna, Mounting Materials, Instructions in English.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Currently not availbale.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
M106CHV, M 106CHV, M-106CHV
This product was added to our website on Friday 11 November 2011.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.