FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
* Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
* Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
* Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
* SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
* Power Handling Capability: 2 KW, Optional are 5 KW, 10 KW or 30 KW Gamma Matchers available.
Boom Length: 183 cm (6 feet)
Boom OD: 3,8 cm (1.5 inches)
Number of Elements: 2
Longest Element: 366 cm (12 feet)
Turn Radius: 213 cm (7 feet)
Wind Load/Surface Area: 0,309 m2 (3.33 sq.ft)
Wind Survival: 135 Km/h (90 Miles)
Tuning: 11 Meters
Gain in dB: 11
Power Multiplication: 14x
Front-to-Back Separation: 25 dB
VSWR adjustable: 1.1:1
Weight: 3,6 Kg (8 Pounds)
* MACO VQSK = V-Quad Stacking Kit
Antenna, Mounting Materials, Instructions in English.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Currently not availbale.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
VQuad, V-Quad, V Quad
* Avera p/n MACO 2600V = 5000 Watt Teflon Insulated Gamma Match for V-Quad.
Not available on the product
This product was added to our website on Saturday 23 April 2011.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.