FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
* CT890 is the brand new Multifunction Amateur Radio, Dual Band version operating in VHF/UHF.
* Realized with the latest technology, CT890 is an excellent and reliable transceiver to use in professional situations or sport events.
* Its Robust mechanical frame and the aluminum chassis allow you to operate even in harsh environments.
* Full Duplex (you can transmit and receive at the same time), Repeater function (the radiois a sort of repeater: it can transmit what has received from another band – VHF →UHF orvice‐versa).
* Up to 999 memory channels.
* CT890 is equipped with a wide colorful LCD display to show you all the functions activated,with a very high efficiency Li‐Ion battery pack 2600mAh and with FM radio receiver.
* CT890 has a practical alphanumerical keypad to set channels, frequency and all the mainfunctions.
* The flexible antenna, common to all Midland CT series, allows you to easily wear the radioeven on a belt.
*The radio is programmable thanks to the optional programming software PRG-10, useful tomanage and set some functions such as number of channels, etc.
* VHF and UHF Frequency Bands Displayed.
* Operating Modes: UHF‐VHF, UHF‐UHF, VHF‐VHF.
* Output Power: VHF: 5W / UHF: 4W.
* Frequency: VHF: 144‐146MHz / UHF: 430‐440MHz.
* Full Duplex.
* Repeater Function.
* 999 Memory Channels.
* Wide Colorful LCD Display.
* Very High Efficiency Li‐Ion Battery Pack 2600mAh.
* 105 +105 (I/N) DCS Codes + 50 CTCSS Tones.
* FM Radio Receiver.
* Emergency Function.
* Scan + Priority Scan + Group Scan.
* High/Low Power Selection.
* TOT Function (Time Out Timer).
* Channel Spacing 25 kHz/12,5 kHz.
* VOX Function / Roger Beep.
* “VOICE” Function.
* The Display can show: Channel Number, Frequency, Channel Number + Frequency, orChannel Name.
* Inverted Frequency Function.
* Frequency Steps: 5 kHz, 6.25 kHz, 10 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 25 kHz, 37kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz.
* Frequency Offset.
* Shift Repeater.
* ”Busy Channel Lockout” Function.
* TX Signal strength on the Display.
* Low Battery Vocal and Display Indication.
* Keypad Lock.
* Scan of Frequencies with CTCSS/DCS.
* Channel/Functions Reset.
* 1750 Tone for Repeaters.
* Cloning Function with Optional Cable Cod. R73727.
* External Speaker/Mike jack: Kenwood Type.
1 Pc of CT890.
1 Pc of Flexible Antenna.
1 Pc of Belt Clip.
1 Pc of Li‐Ion Battery Pack 2600mAh.
1 Pc of Desktop Charger with USB Cable.
1 Pc of Quick Guide in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portugese, Greek.
* PB-AA 890 = Battery Holder.
* PRG-10 = Programming Software + USB Cable.
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
* PB890 = Battery Pack.
* CTE R73727 = Cloning Cable.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
CT 890, CT890, CT-890, C1170
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Tuesday 26 July 2016.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.