• Frequency Range: 1.6 - 60 MHz
• SWR Sensitivity: Minimum 1 Watt
• Power Range: 30 Watt / 300 Watt / 3000 Watt
• Maximum Power Rating: 3000 Watt
• Measurement Functions: Forward Power, Reversed Power, VSWR
• Connectors: UHF-Female (SO-239)
|Price End user EU||€ 129,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 106,61 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||NIS RS101|
|Sub Category||NISSEI Measuring Equipment|
|Packing Length (cm)||21|
|Packing Width (cm)||15|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||10|
|Packing Weight in grams||955|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
|Attribute Label||Not Available|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• The Wattmeters of the RS- series have a large instrument for
measuring direct power (AVG), P.E.P. in SSB, and reflected with SWR
display, high quality and excellent value for money.
• They have an accuracy of 5% (10% with 5W resolution - RS-101 10%)
• Backlight instrument
• Are equipped with connectors SO-239 (MJ).
• The RS-502 model has separate input and output connectors
depending on the selected band (1.8-200 MHz or 125-525 MHz).
1 Pc of SWR/Watt Digital Meter
1 Pc of 13,8 vdc power Cable
1 Pc of User Manual in English
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
NisseiRS101, RS-101, RS 101, RS101
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Wednesday 24 June 2020.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.