MULTI (5) EUROPEAN STANDARDS:
Configuration EU 40CH AM 4W / FM 4W
Configuration D 40CH AM 4W / FM 4W 80CH
Configuration EC 40CH FM 4W
Configuration U 40CH FM 4W CEPT and UK frequencies
Configuration PL 40CH AM 4W / FM 4W, -5KHz Polish Frequencies
* Channels: 40
* Modulation modes: AM/FM
* Frequency ranges: From 26.965 MHz to 27.405 MHz
* CTCSS: 38 Tones
* DCS: 104 Codes
* Antenna impedance: 50 Ohms
* Power supply: 13.2V
* Dimensions(in mm): 125(W) x 103(D) x 38(H)
* Weight: ~0.7 Kg
* Accessories supplied: Microphone UP/DOWN with support, mounting cradle, screws
* Frequency allowance: +/-200Hz
* Carrier power: 4 Watt AM/4 Watt FM
* Transmission interference: Inferior to 4 nW(-54 dBm)
* Audio respons: 300Hz to 3 Khz
* Emitted power in the adjacent channel: Inferior to 20 uW
* Microphone sensitivity: 7 mV
* Drain: 1,8 A (with modulation)
* Modulated signal dist.:2%
* Maxi. sensitivity at 20 dB sinad:
... 0.5 uV-113 dBm (AM)
... 0.35 uV- 116 dBm (FM)
* Frequency response: 300 Hz to 3 kHz
* Adjacent channel selectivity: 60 dB
* Maximum audio power: 2 W
* Squelch sensitivity:
... Minimum 0.2 uV-120 dBm
... Maximum 1 mV - 47 dBm
* Frequency image rejection rate: 60 dB
* Inter modulation rejection: 70 dB
... 300 mA nominal
... 750 mA maximum
1 Pc Transceiver + Microphone
1 Pc power cord with fuse
1 Pc microphone and its hanger
1 Pc mounting bracket with fixing screws
Electret Condenser Microphone with Connector RJ45.
WIRING OF MIC CABLE:
* PRES ACPB093 = Quick Release Bracket
* PRES ACFD193 = RJ45 Extension Cable 2 meter.
* PRES ACDC200 = Handsfree Microphone for Vox Operation.
Important: Correct adjustment of VOX controls is very important for proper operation ! Please read User Manual of your radio carefully.
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
* PRES ACFD093 = Remote Speaker/ Microphone.
* SM6451AT = IC4.
* ACMU003 = Mic Holder.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
William, William ASC, William-ASC, WilliamASC.
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Wednesday 29 March 2017.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.