TTI TCB-H100 *NLISP
Transceiver CB Portable
• Multiband - Multi Standards (10)
• Frequency Range: 40 Channels (26.965 - 27.405 MHz)
(Standard D = 80 CH FM 4 Watt / 40 CH AM 4 Watt)
• Modulation Modes: AM / FM
• Output Power: Max 4 Watt AM / 4 Watt FM
• DDS (Dynamic Squelch Tuning System)
• Antenna Connection: SMA-Female
• Audio Accessory Jack 2-Pin, 2.5mm/3.5mm, STANDARD WIRING. (Type-S)
NLISP = No Longer In Stock Program (2021)
If you really need this item, we will try to make you an offer.
Send us an email and ask for a quotation for the requested quantity.
Substitute item(s): President Randy-3.
|Price End user EU||€ 9.999,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 8.263,64 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Stock||Out of stock|
|Avera p/n||TTI TCBH100|
|Type||TTI TCB-H100 *NLISP|
|Packing Length (cm)||28|
|Packing Width (cm)||19|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||7|
|Packing Weight in grams||692|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
The TTI TCB-H100 is the new compact handheld CB radio from TTI with ECHO function, VOX function, 3 display colors and many more functions. Optional are a 12/24 volt car charger and a 12/24 volt battery eliminator with external antenna connector.
• 4 Watt AM/FM
• Multinorm: EC, EU, d, I2, I, UE, UK, PL, F, E
• Power on/off and volume control knob
• Squelch adjuster and DDS (Dynamic Squelch Tuning System)
• Emergency button, channel 9/19
• PTT button, red LED lights during TX
• 3 color backlighting: red, amber, green or no color
• Scan function
• Menu function
• Lock function
• VOX function, 3 levels
• Beep tone
• Roger beep
• Channel up/down buttons
• AM/FM button
• Echo function
• Signal strength meter
• Low battery indicator
• Frequency range: 26.56-28 MHz
• Operating mode: F3E (FM), A3E (AM)
• Frequency control: PLL synthesizer
• Frequency tolerance: 0.002%
• Operating temperature range: -10 to +55 Celsius
• Power supply: 7.4V (Li-ion battery)
• Size: 57 (W) x 116 (H) x 39 (D) mm
• Weight: 224 gram
• Power output: Duty cycle 10% 4 Watts @ 13.2V DC
…AM: from 85% to 95%,
…FM: 1.8 kHz +/- 0.2 kHz
• Frequency response: 300 Hz to 3000 Hz
• Output impedance: 50 Ohms, unbalanced
• Harmonic suppression: less than -54 dBm
• Current drain: AM full Mod. 1.6A Max.
• Receiving system: dual conversion superheterodyne
• IF frequencies: double conversion
…1st 10.695 MHz
…2nd 455 kHz
…1.4 uV for 10 dB (S + N) / N in AM mode
…0.8 uV for 20 dB SINAD in FM mode
• Audio output power: 1W @ 16 Ohm
• Audio distortion: less than 8% @ 1 kHz
• Image rejection: more than 60 dB
• Adjacent channel rejection: more than 60 dB
• Conducted spurious: less than -57 dBm
• Frequency response: 300 Hz to 2500 Hz
• Built-in speaker: 16 Ohms, round
• Squelch: adjustable, threshold less than 1 uV, DSS less than 2 uV
Make sure the transceiver is turned OFF during charging.
If NOT, it will damage te Battery Pack and the radio.
1 Pc of Transceiver
1 Pc of Antenna (SMA-Male Type)
1 Pc of Rechargeable Battery (Li-Ion TBP-2007L)
1 Pc of Charging Cradle (TCG-1010FS)
1 Pc of AC Adapter (DZ012ALL120100V)
1 Pc of Belt Clip
1 Pc of User Manual in English
• TCBH100CC = Power Cord with Cigarette Lighter Plug to power the Charging Cradle.
• Audio Accessories with connection Type-S/SL= List of Microphones, Earphones and other accessories with Connector and Wiring Type-S.
• MA-26XL = Speaker/Mike is on Type-S list, but does NOT function on this transceiver
• SM500 = Our suggestion for Speaker/Mike
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
TTITCBH100, TCB-H100, TCB H100, TCBH100, TCG1010FS, TCG-1010FS, DZ012ALL120100V
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 25 June 2020.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.