Portable Scanning Receiver
NEW: Including Rechargeable NiMH Bateries and USB Charging Cable.
• Frequency Range: 78 - 174 MHz, 406 - 512 MHz.
• Bands: 5
• Pre-Programmed Service Banks: 9
• Instant Channels: 3
• Favourite Channels: 180
• Frequency Steps: 5 / 6.25 / 10 / 12.5 (8.33 / 12.5 Aircraft Bands)
• USB Cable: Length is 80 cm, Connectors USB-A and Micro-B
• Antenna Connection: BNC-Female
|Price End user EU||€ 92,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 76,03 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Sub Category||UNIDEN Scanners Europe|
|Packing Length (cm)||19|
|Packing Width (cm)||12|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||5|
|Packing Weight in grams||343|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||6|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• PRE-PROGRAMMED SERVICE SCAN:
9 banks of pre-programmed frequencies ready for scanning.
• FAVOURITE SCAN
Up to 180 user programmable frequencies can be stored
and scanned in Favourites scan mode. Each SERVICE has
a Favourites bank for storing and scanning up to 20 of
your favourite frequencies.
• INSTANT CHANNEL
3 one-touch keys to store your 3 favourite frequencies.
• DROPOUT DELAY
The scanner, during scan, pauses at the end of a
transmission to wait for a reply. Delay time is 2 seconds.
• LCD BACKLIGHT
You can turn the orange LCD back light on/off.
• KEY LOCK
Lets you lock the scanner’s keys to help prevent
accidental changes to the scanner’s programming.
• MEMORY BACK UP
Keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended
time if the scanner loses power.
• BATTERY LOW ALERT
Warns you when the battery power gets low.
Lets you set your scanner to skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning.
• Channels (Favourites + Instant): 183
• Frequency Range (in MHz) See page 6 of user manual
• Operating Temperature Normal: –20°C to +60°C
• Scan Rate: 30 channels per second (Nominal)
• Audio Output: 490 mW maximum
• Built-in Speaker: 32 mm diameter, 24 Ohm, Dynamic Type
• Current Drain:
...Squelched: 60 mA
...Full Output (Light off): 180 mA
• Power Requirements:
...2 x AA size Rechargeable NiMH Batteries (2300 mAh)(Included)
...2 x AA size Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
...DC 5.0 V ±5 % from USB jack
• Power Source: 3.0 V DC at Battery Terminal
• Battery Low Turn On Voltage: 2.2 V (2.05 to 2.35)
• Auto Power Off Voltage: 2.0 V (1.85 to 2.15)
• Battery Charge Current: 250 mA (150 to 350)
• Antenna: 50 Ohms (Impedance)
• External Jacks:
...Antenna Jack BNC Type
...Head Phone Jack/Earphone Jack: 3.5 φ Stereo Type
...DC Power Jack: Micro USB Type-B
• Internal Speakers: 24 Ohm, 0.8 W Max. (32 φ)
• Size: 53 mm (W) x 28 mm (D) x 104 mm (H) (without antenna and belt clip)
• Weight (without Antenna and battery): 100 gram
1 Pc of Receiver
1 Pc of Rubber Antenna (BNC Type)
1 Pc of Ear Phone (Stereo Type)
1 Pc of Battery (NiMH 1.2 V 2300 mAh x 2)
1 Pc of USB cable (charge function only)
1 Pc of Belt Clip
1 Pc of User Manual in English
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
• AT553 = Antenna
• CLIP 0017 = Belt Clip
• COVER 0032 = Cover Battery Compartment
• COVER 0049 = Front Cover
• COVER 0050 = Rear Cover
• COVER 0051 = Case top Cover
• DISPLAY 0033 = Display Window Plate
• EARPHONE 0001= Earphone
• KEYPAD 0007 = Replacement Keypad
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
UnidenEZI33XLTPLUS, EZI33XLTPLUS, EZI33XLT-Plus, EZI-33-XLT-+, EZI33-XLT Plus, EZI33XLT+, EZI33XLT +, EZI-33XLT+
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 16 cm
M/C Weight: 2,27 Kg
M/C Quantity: 6 Pcs
M/C Barcode: 14954355102953
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Tuesday 26 January 2021.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.