Scanner Base/Mobile, 300 Channels, 7 Pre-Programmed Service banks + Private Bank, Bank Scaning, Close Call, Band Search, Frequency Steps Auto - 5 - 6.25 - 8.33 - 10 - 12.5KHz, Turbo Search, Frequency Skip, Memory Lock.
Frequency Range 25-87MHz, 108-174MHz, 406-512MHz, 806-960MHz.
Antenna Connection: BNC-Female.
|Price End user EU||€ 97,01 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 80,17 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Sub Category||UNIDEN Scanners Europe|
|Packing Length (cm)||24|
|Packing Width (cm)||22|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||7|
|Packing Weight in grams||1105|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||6|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Designed and Engineered in Japan
• Desktop/In-Car Unit: Compact unit ideal for the desktop or in-car mounting.
• 300 Channels: User can program total 300 channels Private, Emergency and Freenet banks have each 100 programmable channels.
• 7 Pre-Programmed Service Banks + Private Bank: Private, Emergency, Freenet, PMR, Aircraft, Marine, CB AM and amateur band.
• Bank Scanning: Scan Banks individually or select your own combination.
• Frequency Range: 25-87MHz, 108-174MHz, 406-512MHz, 806-960MHz.
• Close Call(TM)RF Capture Technology: Allows you to immediately lock into nearby transmissions. If someone transmit nearby, the scanner immediately detects and tunes in to the transmission. Ideal for use at events when the frequency being used is unknown.
• Frequency Steps: Auto 5 kHz, 6.25 kHz, 8.33 kHz(air band only), 10 KHz, 12.5 kHz.
• Band Search: The scanner has 23 pre-set search bands. You can search any of these bands to find your desired frequency.
• Turbo Search: Increases the search speed to 180 steps per second. This applies only to transmission bands with 5 kHz steps.
• Frequency Skip: Allows you to lockout unwanted frequencies that have continuous communications so that searching is faster. Shared between band Search and Service Scan and Close Call Search.
• Memory Lock: You can lock your programmed channels into the memory to prevent accidental re-programming.
• Memory Back Up.
• Size of Unit(mm): 132mm(W) x 142mm(D) x 42mm(H).
NOTE 1: Memory reset
Press and hold [L/O] + [PROG] key and supply the power on the scanner to initialize the Memory except band plan. Is this only reset or also other resets possible ?
NOTE 2: Key confirmation tone on/off
It is not possible to switch the key tones on/off.
FREQUENCY RANGE AND SERVICE:
25.0000 MHz - 87.2950 MHz = VHF Low Band.
108.0000 MHz - 136.9916 MHz = Aircraft Band.
137.0000 MHz - 147.9937 = 2 Meter Amateur Band.
148.0000 MHz - 174.0000 = VHF High Band.
406.0000 MHz - 512.0000 = UHF Band.
806.0000 MHz - 960.0000 = Public Service Band.
1 Pc of UBC355CLT SCanner.
1 Pc of Telescopic Antenna.
1 Pc of Window Mount antenna.
1 Pc of AC Adaptor.
1 Pc of DC Power Cord.
1 Pc of Mounting Bracket.
1 Pc of Cigarette Lighter Cord.
1 Pc of Owners Manual.
• RT66 = Splitter with 3.5 mm plug to connect 2 ear or headphones to 1 scanner.
• EZ109Share = Splitter with 3.5 mm plug to connect 2 ear or headphones to 1 scanner.
• UNI AD1191 = Switching Power Supply
• ZA135 = Racing Headset, Color BLACK. Volume Control on each Shell. Connector 3,5 mm Mono.
• SRA-18H = Antenna 108- 137 MHz for Airband listening.
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
• BATG0493001 = Replacement Antenna.
• BATG0521001 = MW Antenna.
• BWZG1244001 = CLP Power Cpord.
• BWZY0647001 = Power Cord.
• GIFTBOX 355 = Original Giftbox for UBC355CLT
• HBCT323750A = Mounting Bracket.
• SET 0001 = Set of Mounting Materials for the Bracket.
• UTC7368V = IC 12.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
UB367ZV, UBC 355 CLT, UBC-355-CLT, UBC355CLT.
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 23 February 2012.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.