Scanner Base/Mobile, SDR Digital Voice Receiver.
Software Defined Receiver to receive and decode virtually all popular digital modes.
|Price End user EU||€ 1.750,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 1.446,28 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||AOR ARDV1|
|Category||(RX) Scanners / Receivers / Software|
|Sub Category||Scanners Europe|
|Packing Length (cm)||39|
|Packing Width (cm)||25|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||11|
|Packing Weight in grams||2770|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||6|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
AOR is pleased to present you with the AR-DV1, the FIRST software defined digital voice receiver toreceive and decode virtually ALL popular digital modes such as MOTOTRBO™, DMR™, dPMR™, APCOP25, NXDN™, Icom D-Star™, Digital CR, Yaesu, Kenwood ®, and Alinco EJ-47U as well as conventionalanalog signals including AM, wide and narrow FM, upper and lower sideband and CW.
To ensure the best possible result, we strongly recommend that you read this manual and use it as areference to familiarize yourself with the receiver. Every effort has been made to make this manual correct and up-to-date. Due to continuous improvements, we acknowledge that there may be some errors or omission anomalies.
• Wide Frequency Coverage: 100 kHz to 1.3 GHz (Cellular blocked for the US consumer version).
• Direct Conversion (100 kHz ~ 18 MHz).
• PC Controllable with Hyperterminal Software by using our COMMAND LIST to be downloaded athttp://aorja.com/receivers/ar-dv1.html.
• Multi-mode unit Capable of Receiving AM (Synchronous), USB, LSB, CW, NFM, P25 (APCO25),NXDN™, D-STAR ™, ALINCO EJ-47U, YAESU, DIGITAL CR, dPMR™, DMR, MOTOTRBO™,KENWOOD ®
• SD Card Interface.
• Selectable IF Filter Bandwidths.
• CTCSS and DCS selectable Squelch Functions.
• Built-in Voice-Inversion descrambling (Not available for the US consumer version).
• Auto-Notch, Noise Reduction (NR).
• USB Interface.
• 3 VFO’s, 2,000 Alphanumeric Memories.
TETRA UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2021
Tokyo, Japan (Feb.22, 2021) – A new firmware update has empowered the popular AR-DV1 and AR-DV10 Digital Voice Receivers with an amazing and unique PRO feature:
GSSI user group filtering for trunked TETRA network reception*!
AR-DV1 and AR-DV10 are, together with AR5700D, now able to import, bookmark and name tag a Tetra network’s GSSI user group list, and to selectively decode its voice communications!
Tetra is used worldwide by government agencies, emergency services, public safety, rail transport, metro, airports, etc...
The AR-DV1 and AR-DV10 100kHz-1300MHz wideband receivers decode many digital protocol signals such as TETRA (Direct, trunked mode with optional GSSI*), DMR, NXDN (with 15bit descramble), D-STAR, DPMR, APCO 25, YAESU, ALINCO, D-CR, and of course receive traditional analog signals such as FM, AM, USB, LSB, and CW.
*To activate this PRO feature, an activation key needs to be purchased at: https://www.aordirect.jp/
This function is fitted as standard on the high-end AR5700D receiver, but a chargeable option for the AR-DV1 and AR-DV10.
1 Pc of Receiver.
1 Pc of AC Power Adapter.
1 Pc of Telescopic Antenna.
1 Pc of SDHC Memory Card.
1 Pc of User Manual in English.
• ABF 128 = Airband antenna flilter
• ARC-DV1 = Programming Software, Standard Version
• ARC-DV1Pro = Programming Software, PRO Version
• GT-1 = Galvanic isolation transformer
• ZA135 = Racing Headset, Color BLACK. Volume Control on each Shell. Connector 3,5 mm Mono.
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
November 10 - 2017 firmware version 1710C was released.
For updates check here.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
ARDV1, AR-DV1, AR DV1, AR-DV-1, AR DV 1.
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Wednesday 16 March 2016.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.