Scanner Base/Mobile, SDR Digital Voice Receiver.
Software Defined Receiver to receive and decode virtually all popular digital modes.
|Price End user EU||€ 1.750,00 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 1.446,28 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||AOR ARDV1|
|Category||(RX) Scanners / Receivers / Software|
|Sub Category||Scanners Europe|
|Packing Length (cm)||39|
|Packing Width (cm)||25|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||11|
|Packing Weight in grams||2770|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||6|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
AOR is pleased to present you with the AR-DV1, the FIRST software defined digital voice receiver toreceive and decode virtually ALL popular digital modes such as MOTOTRBO™, DMR™, dPMR™, APCOP25, NXDN™, Icom D-Star™, Digital CR, Yaesu, Kenwood ®, and Alinco EJ-47U as well as conventionalanalog signals including AM, wide and narrow FM, upper and lower sideband and CW.
To ensure the best possible result, we strongly recommend that you read this manual and use it as areference to familiarize yourself with the receiver. Every effort has been made to make this manual correct and up-to-date. Due to continuous improvements, we acknowledge that there may be some errors or omission anomalies.
• Wide Frequency Coverage: 100 kHz to 1.3 GHz (Cellular blocked for the US consumer version).
• Direct Conversion (100 kHz ~ 18 MHz).
• PC Controllable with Hyperterminal Software by using our COMMAND LIST to be downloaded athttp://aorja.com/receivers/ar-dv1.html.
• Multi-mode unit Capable of Receiving AM (Synchronous), USB, LSB, CW, NFM, P25 (APCO25),NXDN™, D-STAR ™, ALINCO EJ-47U, YAESU, DIGITAL CR, dPMR™, DMR, MOTOTRBO™,KENWOOD ®
• SD Card Interface.
• Selectable IF Filter Bandwidths.
• CTCSS and DCS selectable Squelch Functions.
• Built-in Voice-Inversion descrambling (Not available for the US consumer version).
• Auto-Notch, Noise Reduction (NR).
• USB Interface.
• 3 VFO’s, 2,000 Alphanumeric Memories.
1 Pc of Receiver.
1 Pc of AC Power Adapter.
1 Pc of Telescopic Antenna.
1 Pc of SDHC Memory Card.
1 Pc of User Manual in English.
• ABF 128 = Airband antenna flilter
• ARC-DV1 = Programming Software, Standard Version
• ARC-DV1Pro = Programming Software, PRO Version
• GT-1 = Galvanic isolation transformer
• ZA135 = Racing Headset, Color BLACK. Volume Control on each Shell. Connector 3,5 mm Mono.
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
November 10 - 2017 firmware version 1710C was released.
For updates check here.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
ARDV1, AR-DV1, AR DV1, AR-DV-1, AR DV 1.
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Wednesday 16 March 2016.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.