|Price End user EU||€ 52,50 incl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Price End user Non EU||€ 43,39 excl. VAT/BTW/TVA|
|Avera p/n||AOR GT1|
|Sub Category||AOR Accessories|
|Packing Length (cm)||14|
|Packing Width (cm)||11|
|Packing Heigth (cm)||3|
|Packing Weight in grams||50|
|Packing QTY in Master Carton||10|
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Galvanic Isolation Transformer.
GT-1 is an isolation transformer which, when connected between a receiver and an antenna, greatly reduces local noise by breaking the ground loop effect between antenna and receiver. Typical noise sources are switching power supplies, such as those used for receivers and computers.
Used for: AOR AR8200, AR8200D, AR8600, AR-DV1.
• Reduce or suppress ground loop induced noise
• Very efficient noise reduction in a PC controlled receiver
• Great performance in LF and MF bands (40kHz～3MHz)
• Protects the receiver from electrostatic discharges from
• 40kHz～30MHz Wide band coverage from low frequencies
• Frequency range: 40kHz ～ 30MHz
• Insertion loss: Up to 3dB
• Input/output impedance: 50 Ω unbalanced
• Connector type:
...BNC (F) (receiver side）
...BNC (M) (antenna side)
• Sizes (connectors excluded): 34.5 x 50 x 25mm
• Weight: 50 gram
1 Pc of Transformer
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Links to video’s to be published as soon as possible.
Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
AORGT1, GT-1, GT1, GT 1
MASTER CARTON DETAILS:
M/C Dimensions: -- x -- x -- cm
M/C Weight: -,-- Kg
M/C Quantity: -- Pcs
M/C Barcode: -------------
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Thursday 12 August 2020.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera-Distributing. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.