FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
* 40 channels AM / FM / LSB / USB
* Volume adjustment and ON/OFF
* Manual squelch and ASC
* Multi-functions LCD display
* Frequencies display
* Vox function (Hands free)
* ANL filter , NB and HI-CUT
* Local DX key
* Channels and memories scan
* 5 Memories
* F function key
* Beep Function
* Roger Beep
* Mode switch AM / FM / LSB / USB
* Dual watch
* Key locking
* SWR (Power Reading /SWR)
* Preset 9/19
* TOT (Time out timer)
* Front microphone plug
* External loudspeaker jack
* Vox jack
* Display Back Light Colors: Orange or Green.
* Dimensions H x W x D (in mm) : 56 x 185 x 205
* Weight: 1.1 kg
NOTE: This transceiver has RX-Audio without the microphone plugged in.
1 Pc of Transceiver
1 Pc of Microphone UP/DOWN with support
1 Pc of Mounting cradle
1 Pc of Set screws
1 Pc of Fused power cord
1 Pc of User Manual in English, French, Spanish and Polish.
6-Pin Microphone, Up/Down function, President Wiring.
Pin 1 Modulation
Pin 2 RX
Pin 3 TX - UP/DOWN
Pin 5 Ground
Pin 6 Power Supply
* PRES ACFD520 = Mike DNC520 with Up/Down
* PRES ACDC200 = Handsfree Microphone for Vox Operation.
* PRES TXMU000 = Liberty Mic, Wireless Microphone.
* PRES ACFD521 = Mike DNC 520
* Because of the dimensions of Grant-2, in fact the seize of the housing is so close to DIN that it will not fit in a regular DIN Mount, it is not possible for us to manufacture a DIN-mount for this radio.
AVAILABLE SPARE PARTS:
* UFZ24N = Final Transistor.
* BRACKET 0008 = Replacement Bracket.
* SP597 = Internal Speaker.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
* VIDEO 1 = By David Ogg, January 17-2014.
* VIDEO 2 = By David Ogg, January 18-2014.
* VIDEO 3 = By David Ogg, January 19-2014.
* VIDEO 4 = By David Ogg, January 19-2014.
* VIDEO 5 = Simon the Wizard, January 17-2014.
* VIDEO 6 = Simon the Wizard, January 17-2014 - export.
* VIDEO 7 = Simon the Wizard, January 19-2014 - export, how to do.
* Feel free to send link suggestions.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
Grant-2, Grant 2, Grant2, Grant-II, Grant II, GrantII.
This product was added to our website (or changed) on Friday 19 September 2015.
For quantity pricing please contact our sales desk.
Although the information and specifications at this internet site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct, Avera B.V. makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
BELOW IN RED IS A LINK TO SERVICEDOCS.COM
Click the link for more detailed information on this product.